- 9 speed settings to suit all materials
- For most common drill bit sizes thanks to robust ring gear chuck
- Fast and precise drilling using the adjustable depth stop
- Infinitely adjustable height of the drill table for variability
- The drill table can also be rotated and tilted
- Rubberized, three-arm capstan for exact application of pressure
- Safe operation thanks to a folding chip guard
- ON/OFF switch with zero-voltage release
- Drilling spindle with ball bearings for long-lasting and easy use
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Bench Drill TC-BD 500 here:
|Mains supply||230-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S6 | S6%)||500 W | 40 %|
|Spindle speed||300 min^-1 - 2410 min^-1|
|Number of speed steps||9 settings|
|Drill table tiltable||45 ° - 45 °|
|Drill chuck mount||B16|
|Drill diameter||1.5 mm - 13 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Drill TC-BD 500.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.