- The right speed for every material thanks to 12 graduations
- Robust 1-16 mm ring gear chuck for all standard drill bit sizes
- MK2 chuck for morse taper bits and therefore greater flexibility
- Easy to adjust depth stop for exact drill holes also in series
- Variable thanks to height-adjustable, tiltable and rotable table
- Drilling spindle with ball bearings for long-lasting and easy use
- Rubberized handles on the capstan for precise dosing of the power
- The foldable chip guard protects the user
- ON/OFF switch with zero-voltage release for safety
- Supplied complete with vise for clamping the workpiece
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Bench Drill TC-BD 630 here:
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||630 W | 15 min|
|Spindle speed||250 min^-1 - 2450 min^-1|
|Number of speed steps||12 settings|
|Drill table tiltable||45 ° - 45 °|
|Drill chuck mount||B16|
|Drill diameter||1.5 mm - 16 mm|
|Max. drilling depth||60 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Drill TC-BD 630.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.