- A front end driver and a face plate are included in the package
- Easy to adjust tool support for exact turning work
- Tailstock + spindle tip as 2nd element for securing the workpiece
- Torsion-resistant construction thanks to the double guide frame
- 4 speed settings for setting the ideal speed for the material
- Powerful 400W motor with higher reserves for longer work sessions
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Woodworking Lathe TC-WW 1000/1 here:
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||400 W | 30 min|
|Max. turning diameter||280 mm|
|Spindle length||1000 mm|
|Spindle speed||890 min^-1 | 1260 min^-1 | 1760 min^-1 | 2600 min^-1|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Woodworking Lathe TC-WW 1000/1.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.