GC-WW 1250 NN
- Very high suction power and pressure and delivery capacity
- Permanent water supply (house/garden) with constant pressure
- High-quality INOX high-grade steel pump housing
- Sturdy metal thread at both the intake and output side
- Maintenance-free motor with thermal overload cut-out
- High-quality mechanical seal for a long life
- INOX stainless steel pressure tank with tank volume of 20 liters
- Complete with pressure switch for automatic control
- Integrated pressure gauge
- Separate water filler screw for easy starting
- Water drain screw for easy draining of residual water
- Sturdy feet including holes for ground/floor anchoring
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Water Works GC-WW 1250 NN here:
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. delivery capacity||5000 L/h|
|Max. delivery height / - pressure||50 m / 5 bar|
|Max. suction height||8 m|
|Max. water temperature||35 °C|
|Max. activation pressure||1.5 bar|
|Max. cut off pressure||3 bar|
|Suction connection||42mm (R11/4 AG)|
|Pressure connection||33,3mm (R1 IG)|
|Tank volume||20 L|
|Power cord||1.5 m | H07RN-F|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Water Works GC-WW 1250 NN.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.