- Solid two-hand operated angle grinder with low-vibration running
- Perfectly suited for high abrasive grinding as well as cutting
- With softstart for safe operation and to limit starting current
- Ergonomic softgrip areas for more comfort and safety
- User-friendly disc guard quick adjustment
- Easy disc change by the use of spindle lock button
- 2nd handle tiltable in 3 positions flexible due to application
- Durable Aluminium metal gear head for tough on-site jobs
- Big radius of action due to 3m long and sturdy rubber cable
- With innovative cable clip to fix wound-up cable
- Delivery including flange nut wrench, without disc
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Angle Grinder TE-AG 230/2000 here:
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Idle speed||6500 min^-1|
|Disc diameter||230 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Angle Grinder TE-AG 230/2000.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.