TE-AP 750 E
- Electronic stroke speed control for adjusting to application
- Blade change without tools
- Soleplate adjustable without tools for optimum blade use
- Large soft grip area for comfortable and safe operation
- Ergonomic, slim design for easy handling
- Complete with saw blade for wood
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for All Purpose Saw TE-AP 750 E here:
|Mains supply||220-240 V | 50 Hz|
|Number of strokes||0 min^-1 - 2800 min^-1|
|Stroke height||20 mm|
|Cutting depth in wood||150 mm|
|Cutting depth in steel||10 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for All Purpose Saw TE-AP 750 E.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.