- Three-arm capstan for a good leverage effect at all times
- The drill table height is infinitely adjustable without tools
- Sturdy base to provide the equipment with good stability
- Easy foldable chip guard for drilling in safety
- ON/OFF switch with zero voltage trip as restart safeguard
- Adjustable depth stop for precise drilling
- Tilting and pivoting drill table for a wide range of drill holes
- Five speed settings 580 - 2650 rpm for adjusting to the marterial
- Drilling spindle with ball bearings for long-lasting use
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Bench Drill TC-BD 350 here:
|Mains supply||230 V | 50 Hz|
|Max. power (S2 | S2time)||350 W | 15 min|
|Spindle speed||580 min^-1 - 2650 min^-1|
|Number of speed steps||5 settings|
|Drill table tiltable||45 ° - 45 °|
|Drill chuck mount||B16|
|Drill diameter||1.5 mm - 13 mm|
|Max. drilling depth||50 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Bench Drill TC-BD 350.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.